Once you have great feedback from your product or service idea, developing the business model is your big challenge. By business model I mean commercial model – crudely identifying who has got your cash in their pocket and how you are going to get it out of their pocket and in to your pocket!
Here is how the Numbers Coach can help:
1. Sign up for my newsletter (fill in your details to the right) and get a free forecasting template and glossary.
2. Come to my “Get Cash Flow Confident” workshop, which thanks to sponsorship by the British Library Business & IP Centre is just £30.00 – the 3 hour workshop is based on my 3 stage methodology: Understand, Forecast, Manage. The workshop includes access to my Talk Money e-learning course.
3. Get a copy of my highly acclaimed workbook “Understanding Your Business Finances” for £19.95. Try the first chapter for free here.
4. Get the Workbook Bundle which includes my highly acclaimed workbook “Understanding Your Business Finances”, a business plan and forecasting template plus free 1 month access to Talk Money e-learning, all for £29.95. All you need for a cash flow, business plan, to understand VAT or the principles of fund raising.
5. “Wingman” supported Forecasting and Business Planning – get the workbook, the business plan and forecasting template, access to Talk Money e-learning AND four weeks of “wingman support” from the Numbers Coach via email and Skype for £135.00.
Click here to buy
Teach Yourself The Numbers
– Get the Workbook
Click here to buy
Get Confident with The Numbers
– Get the Workbook Bundle
Sample of Talk Money
The e-learning course “Talk Money” supports the learning. Here is a sample from the course about “Viability – Direct and Indirect Costs”.
“Thank you very much to the connection to your film. It is really very good and I agree with you about the necessity for training people to understand this stuff by taking the mystery out of it. To be honest, there are a lot of people who are already supposed to be in business who could use a simple refresher on many of these points.” Tim Smit, Founder of the Eden Project
Understanding your Business Finances Workbook
The Workbook provides another resource to help your business numbers learning.
“Understanding Your Business Finances” covers the following:
The key financial reports you need to know covering income & expenses, Cash Flow and what the business owns and owes, the importance of the business model, break even, sales forecasting techniques, day to day accounting and the importance of accounting systems.
For your free sample chapter, click the image. For more information on the workbook, click here.