Get Cashflow Confident! - The British Library – Business & IP Centre, London
Uncertain about Cash Flow?
Feeling finance is getting out of control?
Confused by your accountant?
Struggling with your business model?
Apprehensive about VAT?
If so, come along to ‘ Get Cash Flow Confident ‘ which is a practical and stress-free way to get the financial knowledge, confidence and tools you need to develop a winning business model and understand the language of finance.
By attending this workshop you will become more confident:
- Forecasting and managing your cash flow
- Creating financial forecasts and projections
- Understanding financial jargon and reports so you can communicate with investors and lenders
- Essential tips on financial management so you can avoid the common pitfalls facing your business such as working capital and increasing profitability
- Day to day management of the financial function
- Raising capital without getting caught out by investors
- Understanding how to value your business
This interactive workshop will give you a range of practical tools and methods which you can implement straight away as well a s a good foundation in business finance theory.
As part of the workshop, you will also receive:
- Excel 5 year integrated forecast profit & loss and cash flow worth at least £400 for you to forecast your business
- Copy of 90 minute video “Talk Money” worth £18.00
- Workshop handouts
- Glossary and checklist
- White papers on tax for entrepreneurs
- White paper on valuation
- Legal checklist
- Post workshop email support
What People Say
I just wanted to say a huge ‘thank you’ for last night’s session at the BL. It was unbelievably useful – I had a few real ‘eureka!’ moments, and have been completely consumed by revamping my financial models all morning. I can’t get over how satisfying it is to see the numbers finally making sense, they’d been in such a muddle until now there’s no wonder I’ve let my business plan drag on for 3 months!
Off to meet my first funder now, I just got one of their level 1 grants!” - Hermione
I attended your finance session on the 8th February at the British Library. Thank you for your energetic and high spirited delivery of a dry subject. You brought it to life and took the fear factor out.” -Yvonne Foster
We so enjoyed meeting you and thought your workshop was incredibly helpful. It has certainly focused our minds on our business document, as well as taught us some of the financial lingo that we find difficult.
Thank you for taking the time to read our executive summary and for your advice. - Laura & Gabriela